- The first session is normally 1.5 hours in length and the cost is $300. This is to accommodate time to go over important forms and paperwork.
- Longer sessions are available and rates are adjusted accordingly.
- 10 minutes at the end of each session "hour" is reserved for note writing in your file and other administrative tasks.
If you must miss or reschedule an appointment please provide at least 24-business-hours (M-F) notice by phone or email. When you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment and don't provide notice, another client who may be in need of and eagerly waiting for an available spot doesn't get to benefit. Unfortunately, because of this all no shows and cancellations made with less than 24-business-hours notice will be charged at the full rate.
More Information on payment
- Payment is due at the beginning of the session.
- Payment is accepted by cash, cheque, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Online Interac eTransfer (sent to eyassa@IMATTER2.com where the answer to the security question is IMATTER).
- A fee of $10.00 will be charged for returned cheques.
- You will be given a receipt upon payment that you may then submit for reimbursement from your healthcare coverage/ insurance provider.
- Fees for psychological services may be claimed under tax deductible health care expenses on your income tax return. Check with your accountant.
how to finance therapy
- Health Benefits – Certain Employee Assistance Programs
- Health Insurance
- Extended Health Care Coverage
Take the first step in faith.
You don't have to see the whole staircase,
just take the first step.
- Martin Luther King Jr.
Dr. Easter Yassa
Hours of operation:
Thursdays 6pm-10pm online
Saturdays 9am-5:30pm in Cochrane
Unit 4, 70 Railway Street East,
Cochrane, AB, T4C 2B5
Phone: (587) 410-2610
Toll-free: 1(888) 850-8761