- The first session is normally 1.5 hours in length and the cost is $300. This is to accommodate time to go over important forms and paperwork.
- Longer sessions are available and rates are adjusted accordingly.
- 10 minutes at the end of each session "hour" is reserved for note writing in your file and other administrative tasks.
If you must miss or reschedule an appointment please provide notice at least 24-hours (for appointments Monday through Friday) and, for Saturday appointments by the Thursday before at 5pm, through the online booking system, by phone or by email. When you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment and don't provide notice, another client who may be in need of and eagerly waiting for an available spot doesn't get to benefit. Unfortunately, because of this all no shows and cancellations made with less than 24-hours notice (M-F sessions) and by Thursday at 5pm (for Saturday sessions)will be charged at the full rate.
More Information on payment
- Payment is due at the beginning of the session.
- Payment is accepted by debit, cash, cheque, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Online Interac eTransfer (sent to eyassa@IMATTER2.com ).
- A fee of $10.00 will be charged for returned cheques.
- You will be given a receipt upon payment that you may then submit for reimbursement from your healthcare coverage/ insurance provider.
- Fees for psychological services may be claimed under tax deductible health care expenses on your income tax return. Check with your accountant.
how to finance therapy
- Health Benefits – Certain Employee Assistance Programs
- Health Insurance
- Extended Health Care Coverage